Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feeling weak, lucky to be alive

Feeling weak, lucky to be alive, after a day spent recuperating from a massive viral download to my brain, and all the problems that caused. My dream last night clearly indicated Ratzinger as the primary culprit. I am not surprised. He probably is the primary culprit behind much of my suffering--especially those acts that are torturous assaults on my sexuality, such as my castration and cliterodectomy. His agenda is to destroy a healthy sexuality in the human race to better prep up for spiritual enslavement. Anyway, today I am better. Last night I also dreamed that I was in a basement, being flooded with raw sewage--urine and feces, but then the deluge changed to clear water. I'm looking for help wherever I can get, and I think someone heard me. However, I am worried. Can anything control these viral downloads and implants? If not, these satanic reptilians are going to end up killing me, because I will never serve them. I keep a lot of knowledge and intuitive hunches inside, because I wait for the Holy Spirit to give me the go-ahead for release, because the timing of revelation can be critical to an efficacious response. But every time one of these horrible violations happen, I feel the need to reveal all--if only because I know how easy it would be for these satanists to kill me. So that is what I am pondering on today, as I try to get up and move, shower, and basically, "live" for the first time in three days.

No comments: