Friday, November 5, 2010

Was I wrong

Was I wrong earlier today when I told dale i wasn't on psychotropics. definitely fucked up on some kind of psychotropic. NO doubt that was reason for the rage while the goddamned opus dei prick smirked, congratulating himself for diagnosing my vast rage. GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE--GET ME OFF THESE FUCKING DRUGS AND LET ME HEAL MYSELF. MY RAGE IS FED BY YOUR GODDAMN POISON YOU PUT IN MY BODY AND YOUR GODDAMNE FUCKING UNWELCOME INTRUSION INTO MY LIFE. I dont know when i am going to heal. spent hour leisting to christian music which usually helps me heal. realized i couldnt feel, no normal, drug lack of feeling. house is a fucking mess. surefire indicator i am fucked up on drugs when house is a mess. when i am healthy i am able to keep it clean. just want to sleep,, and get away from this fucked up drugged up body, and my fucked up life where a bunch of goddamned christianists who worship the law and mind control try to turn me into one of them. FUCK OFF YOU JGODDAMN PIGS. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE. AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING DRUGS WITH YOU.

No comments: