Friday, November 5, 2010

Venting fury but still am burning with the rage of the abuse done to me

Venting fury but still am burning with the rage of the abuse done to me. Even now, I am on some kind of psychotropic, and the fucking bastards just don't get it. It is not only the drugging, the abductions, the mutilations, and castration that is the intolerable abuse--it is the whole prerequisite that I am not a full human being, but subject to the dictatorial whims of others--whether they be satanist Illuminati or mind controlled opus dei or Jesuits. Not one of my tormentors accept me a free and sovereign person. They all think they own me, while I struggle to not only survive but try to prevent yet another evil attack, all without a shred of support. I saw some opus dei prick as I left dale's office--no doubt he was smug in my raging. Guess what assholes? You have created the rage. You are nearly as responsible for my suffering as my satanist mother and her husband. I am too sick to go into this any further. I just saw my face--it so tomato red that I am worried about a possible stroke or aneurism. I am so close to going out of my mind on whatever fucked up drug I am on now, that I can barely control myself. this post is not going to continue. No research tonite. But for all those who do accept me as a sovereign and free person, know that I know how to proceed further with my personal life. I do feel a lot better, more hopeful about myself. Just too fucked up to write anymore right now.

No comments: