Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm so drugged and ELFed

I'm so drugged and ELFed that I didn't realize the date today was the anniversary of JFK's assassination. I realized it almost by chance as I started pondering why I am being so drugged today. For I am completely fucked up--in severe muscle spasms (what happened to the acetylcholine), back pain, and sensation of bugs crawling over my body (really they are--the "bugs" are the viruses used to hook the victim's body into the Borg machine that the luciferians envision as paradise). So, I started thinking, "full moon", "blue moon"; so then I did an numerological assessment of the date--11/22/2010---VERY, VERY OCCULTIC, for those who know occult and numerology. Then I remembered it was the anniversary of JFK's assassination (how could I forget? Easy. There was no mention of it in the MSM anywhere--not on any of the web pages nor tv, including three 24 hour news cable channel--no specials on the history channel-nothing, nada, zip). Aaah, but the evil PIB's fucked up--especially the most prominent, first family of American satanic reptilia-George HW and Barbara Bush (and I mean that literally). They were on Larry King tonight for one of their rare interviews!!! Knowing these satanic bastards as I do, there is no doubt in my mind that the date of the interview was deliberately chosen (and Larry King is one of the biggest facilitators of the freemasonic NWO that there is) to crow and gloat over the evil coup they pulled off against the American people, indeed of all humanity, and freedom that Kennedy truly aspired to, and had the strength of will and political savvy to pose a genuine threat. For I believe GHW Bush was INTIMATELY involved in the JFK assassination. I even believe that he was physically present at Dealey plaza at the time of the murder. The level of corruption that satanic freemasonry has brought upon this country is truly staggering, and they are going to try to foist another son on this country as a Republican candidate, so they can try to bury us for good, since we survived the Cheney/GWBush/rogue/Illuminati 9/11 attacks, and so far, have had true patriot leadership scrambling and fighting day and night, to thwart all of their heavy (but not the light stuff like Ft. Hood) false flag terrorist attempts.
So, I can expect a bad night for these satanic PIB's are gloating and feeling their oats tonite, and think they have astrology and numerology on their side. Maybe, maybe, you spawn of satan, and scum of the Earth, but I have Jesus Christ on my side, and I will take him, and my free conscience over your sold-out, satanic souls any day. It is better to suffer, and even die in my position than to live in power and stolen wealth in yours. So help me, God, it is going to be a bad night, but not as bad it was for this country and all of humanity 47 years ago. Rest in peace, John F Kennedy. When the epitaph of history is written, people will know who and what you were, and who and what your murderers are, and I am a shrewd, realistic woman, and I tell the world, that day isn't too far off. Amen.

No comments: