Friday, November 26, 2010

Safe? HELL NO

Safe? HELL NO---Dale tried to tell me on Friday that I needed to remember that I was "safe," and I, being ever hopeful, was really wishing that were true. But my cynically realistic and paranoid side has been completely confirmed in the last two days. Night before last, the PIBs razed the little pea of a clitoris that they had left me after the first mutilation of my female sex organ (sexist pigs--the first they do to control a woman's mind, will and freedom of choice is to attack her sex). Then last night, they moved on to the brain. I am in painful agony right now. From the pain I am experiencing, my guess is that they shoved a probe/needle up into my left nostril all the way to the temporal lobe, and let loose with a massive viral load. Either because of the amount of the download, or because they were careless in how they did it, or both, I am in severe facial, ear, and head (temporal lobe) pain on the entire left side of my face, extending all the way around to the brain stem, which is so congested that I can barely hold my head up. There is nothing I can take for the facial pain (on the nerves along the left nostril, and under the left eye, and burning pain behind both eyes). Last night, I tried taking a fiornal, and usually I can feel immediate reflief from headache pain with that. Not last night. So then I took one of the vicodins (in halves) that I got from the pharmacy day before yesterday. Normally I can feel the adulteration, but I still get relief. Not last night. I just felt the anxiety and hyperinsomnia that I always get from a killer dose of viral download. Eventually I fell asleep, but not before hours of protracted suffering. The suffering has carried through until today. The temporal lobe is still numb and hurting (what does it take to get through to these reptilian PIB's that I will never believe their luciferian lies?). My entire face hurts, so much so that I have to eat in small butes--even my muscles hurt, in addition to the nerve pain. My left cheekbone area is as numb as my temporal lobe. I just took a tramadol to see if that helps (I think I remember seeing that it is good for facial nerve pain), but so far no. I hate taking the tramadol because I know that it is a mild psychotropic, and I've got too much going on with unknown psychotropics already, but this pain is terrible, and nothing helps. Most worrisome is the excess fluid in my ear, because I don't know if the viruses the PIB's inject into my head is capable of doing permanent damage to my delicate inner ear organs. But there is serious excess fluid in my left inner ear. I can't hear very well. My own head sounds like an echo chamber. I tried putting some swim ear in it, but no change. I am considering going to buy some hydrogen peroxide to put in (and treat it as Dr. Mercola recommends treating a cold), but I am not convinced that is such a good idea. I don't think I have a cold, even though I have tremendous fluidic pressure in my left ear and on my left sinus and teeth. But I am not in good enough shape to drive. Both of my eyeballs are frozen. I need to just lay down and talk to my body and try to do some self healing. Just wish I could get rid of the goddamned pain....

No comments: