Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who is abducting me?

Who is abducting me? I keep being abducted while sleeping, and injected with the nano virus. Sometimes I think it is the forces of good abducting me, and sometimes I think it is the goddamned Nazis/reptilians. I am too jacked up on the virus and psychotropics to tell anymore, with any certainty, what is happening to me (although it usually is easier to tell when the bad guys do it, because I wake up feeling violated). I just know that I feel really, really bad. Woke up this morning, ravenously starving for meat, and now I've got a migraine from the implants, high-pitched frequency in my head, and low protein (has to do with the metabolic changes caused by the virus). I had hoped to do so much today--exercise, clean house, etc--but instead I am dealing with the nausea and headaches of the virus. Maybe they are turning the implant volume up, because I am reading about Dulce today (just web surfing, and following the links). It is always very distressing to read about Dulce, especially because I know that over 90% of the horror story is completely true. Every time I feel sorry for myself, I think about those poor humans (and aliens?), suffering insanity and bodily violation and torture of a degree and intensity that is unbearable to even imagine. Yes Tita, you are suffering, and you are denied self-determination and free will, but life AND death is a lot worse for many other pobrecitos in this universe. So try to hang in there.

No comments: