Thursday, November 11, 2010

GODDAMNED PIGS HAVE GOT ME ON LITHIUM

GODDAMNED PIGS HAVE GOT ME ON LITHIUM--CANT BELIEVE THOSE STUPID FUCKERS. No wonder my brain is so fucked up. I have way too much pressure on my goddamned brain you stupid fucking idiot pigs. Ive been here before. how much damage has to be done before you fucking stop destroying me? my brain is so heavy right now. icant bear any stimuli. hurt so fucking bad, quit taking tramadol and now nerve and back pain is back, but worst is the fucking head. i just want the fucking head cut off so i cdont have to carry all that fvucking weight any fucking more. taking pills and alcohol to knock myself out. pain is unbelievalbe. agoney is unbelievable; no way anyone can endure wht the hell i endure from the hand pof these Mengelian aryan drs. checked to see. gaining weight again. 1 pound. i will see if pound a day still holds. my head cant handle theis goddamned lithium. cant handle Jesus. you gonna have to kill me or take care of me. cant handle the fucking paikn, n pressure. cant imagine how bad the autism really iks. God help me.
....definitely lithium--3 shots of vodka just made me feel better. Proven antidote to the psychotic misery of lithium--lots of alcohol--at least it makes me human enough to be present to reality. going to finish the bottle...wow, i can even walk better, after three shots. definitley on lithium.

No comments: