Saturday, July 11, 2009

5 hours later

5 hours later and I know I am truly zapped by some drug. Totally enervated, drained of all energy. Even getting up and walking to another room takes immense effort and committed will. I just want to go to sleep. Im not so messed up as usual--able to function and think and feel (for instacnce, music) somewhat, but I cannot move or undertake any initiative, like cleaning or reading or writing. I just want to go to sleep. I'm trying to pump up to music but its not working. My belly (center of energy) is ice cold as it was with risperdol, but I am too beat down to do any belly or dah jong exercises. Besides my back is bothering me. Whatever drug they forced on me is like marijuana--too enervated to do anything at all, want to sleep, but i cant sleep it off.

No comments: