Friday, July 31, 2009

LMAO

LMAO--at the complete futility and stupidity of the torturers who "hack" into my unconscious at nite trying to get me to bite on their warped, sick, outdated, misogynistic, and even downright evil, vision of reality. You stupid patriarchal fools--after years of reading everytjhing Ive writt4en, and taping everything Ive said, and you still think that John Paull II is some great hjero to me. PFFTTTT. He was like my father. I respect him for his manhood (not very many males these days mature into manhood), but reject his narrow visiion of reality which was bult on the dualistic notion of the feminine as infersion. He may have had a lot of faith, but in the end he was duped by luciferian spawn because of his patriarchal myopia. All he looked at was dogma and belief and could no longer discern hearts, or intuitively feel his own body, which is why we have a satanic blackheart sitting on the papal throne. I rejected, years ago, what John Paul II represents. Do you not realize that even in my dreams I wascrying because I realzie that the imagery of lies you are feeding my unconscious is NOT WHO I AM. Get it, assholes. I am sick of telling you this. I am not a celibate. I am not a heterosexual. I am a lesbian who will never be happy or spiritually fulfilled until I am allowed to be free in sexual relationship with another woman. I dont give a fuck about your stupid preconceptions about sexuality and celibacy. I disagree with them all, except for the need for chastity. After two days of sheer hell, I am trying to recover but i cant because i still lhave way too much speed in me which makes it impossible for me to do brain vibraytion or to stop the spasming of muscles. I went to yoga but it was painful, and i am in severe psain now. BUT I DONT CARE. KILL ME MOTHERFUCKERS. DESTROY ME. RUIN MY LIFE FOREVER. BUT NEVER NEVER NEVER WILL I SUPPORT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC WARPED VISION OF REALITY EVER AGAIN. I never know how much to fight back against the torturers tormenting me. After all, the better I feel, and the more productive I am, the more shit they dump on me, but I don't care. After what I have been thru, and the pain i endure every singgle day of my life,I want you fuckers to know how much I despise you, and your entire warped vision of pat4riarchal reality. Too bad fuckers. I am not one of you, and gave it all up a long time ago, so keep your goddamned lies to the tens of millions of sheep who still believe your deceit and duplicity.

No comments: