Monday, July 20, 2009

Body is thrashed

Body is thrashed tho brain is functional. I am able to read a little bit and process what I read instead of laying in bed sleeping all day. But still I am drugged, and moving very slowly. My back is what hurts the worst. It is completely locked up in my lower sacrum which means that I have to be very careful so that it doesn't go "out." Especially since I cannot get any care or medication from doctors. Also I am suffering from a bloated belly and serious constipation. Miserable. I also have a sore throat from sleeping in front of my swamp cooler--normally I only run it when it is over 105 or so, but I was so nauseated yesterday, that I turned it on and slept in front of it all day long. The last thing I need is to come down with swine flu. Just tired and sad that this is my miserable life and that I can barely function.

No comments: