Sunday, July 12, 2009

Low energy continues

Low energy continues--nothing gives me energy. I do yoga, but feel so enervated and lifeless afterward--takes everything I have, and believe me, I am not barely moving at all. Too low energy to call my brothers. Both of them have called me, and I just let vm take it. Talking on th phone is a high energy task for me, and I cant do it in the state I am in. My eyes just want to shut and rest. I have what I call a "GABA Headache" (from the reaction I experienced when I took some otc gaba). My eyes just want to shut and rest. Hurts too much to take in any sensory stimuli--autistic--want to focus on details too much.
Eye muscles literally dont want to move. I wonder if my thyroid has been pulled as I am constipated again, tho not as bad as I usually get. Good news. Only good news. The edema in my body has gone way down, except for my head which is heavy and feels like I have claws tearing into my my brain. fortunately i get to go to bed.

No comments: