Thursday, July 23, 2009

Third day of waking up

Third day of waking up feeling like shit. I am now certain I am on some kind of psychotropic that is draining my energy and causing major problems with stomach bloating and digestive problems. I am too tired and listless to do much of anything and all I want to do is sleep. On top of all that, my back muscles are spasming. I want so much just to have some energy , just to be able to work out or feel like I can ride my bike, to be able to read without feeling like I cannot keep my eyes open. I am reading dark material and I don't have any psychic energy to shield myself (I don't have any energy at all), so I let it go. Eight in the morning, already I am so tired and drained that I am dragging myself about, except that my spasming back muscles are killing me so I am going to lay down.

No comments: