Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dreamed of being drugged last nite

Dreamed of being drugged last nite--the guy offered me a pipe that looked like a marijuana pipe but I was afraid it was crack. I took a hit, and it wasnt marijuana but it wasn't crack either. I said to myself its no fun being drugged when you drugged all the time. Woke up this morning with a congested and painful inner head, a mild degree of catatonia, and a feeling of not being able to walk--lack of balance--or turn my head--that is lithium in the early stages. Why did I dream that I accepted the pipe? Because I had taken some tylenol pm last nite that I knew might have been contaminated. Also, it is very possible that my drugs are getting irradiated at some place that I trust, in which case shame on me for trusting---anyway I had hoped to go to yoga but I dont know if I am going to be well enough to make.

No comments: