Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Defeated again

Defeated again--after a few days of feeling halfway human, the fucking assholes have shoved their goddamned psychotropics down my throat again. Gone is my energy, my emotional well being and happiness, and my ability to actually think through a fucking problem and tryt to come up with plans and ambitions. Gone also is my ability to do any kind of brain wave vibration. Which means Ive got fucking csf in my fucking head driving me crazy. Try to do vibration but belly is cold as ice and i cannot get the head clear and i cannot get the energy to move. Pretty soon I will be an inert fucking vegetable agina, but the sons of bitches dont care. the sad thing is i see the shit hitting the fan soon, which means i expect to die soon, becaus e i have no intention of working for or with the piesces of shit who have destroyed my life. i would like to live like a FUCKING HUMAN BEING for just a fucking year or two before dying, do you get it assholes? DDO YOU JFUCKING GET IT? leave me alone. too fuckied up with alol this goddamhnbecx csf to fucking do anything, and i have to get up at seven in morning and i dont know how i m going to do it when i am so fucked up...Did I mention how enraged whatever shit i am on makes me? ji just want things at the wall. i d curese but i dont have enough goddamned energy./

No comments: