Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Majorly fucked up

Majorly fucked up--in time for bday tomorrow. took a fiornal to deal with the heaache, but nothing stops the rage in me. on some kind of drug that has me crawling out of my skin and wanting to pound doors and heads. lucky i made it home. i had gone to a rest. yoga class but by end of class i could barely walk. then i had to drive home so fucked up i shouldnt have been on road. sme old motion sickness, i am standing still while everything rushes at me. too fucked up to do my chores, grocery , bank po. got home went to sleep , now I am awake but head si so heavy and hurts so fucking bad. i am really sorry i didnt go to liquor store. i desperate.y want to be so fucking drunk so i hdont have to feel this goddamned feeling of pain and extreeme anxiety. dont give a fuck. i will just drug myself as best i can.

No comments: