Sunday, October 25, 2009

And now comes goddamned shit all over again

And now comes goddamned shit all over again--dont know what stupidass motherfucking drugs the fucking prickls have put in my system now. Totally dead. No energy. no ability to feel, no ability to enjoy anything, even a fucking football game. No ability to shake. I have no energy whatsoever. Not able to ride my bike. Just sit here and be high on whatever fucking psychotropic they rammed up my ass this time. Get fat. my fucking appetite is all fucked up., I cant eat. a bowl of stew and a muffin left me feeling like i want to explode. i been on this shit before, it causes me to gain weight. i eat because im desperate to feel some kind of energy, some kind of semblance of life, and my stomach is full and bloated while i put on pound after pound. what a fucking wast e of my fucking life. Miserable, drugged, lifeless and without any vitality.

No comments: