Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another lost day

Another lost day--mostly spent in bed with good moments of being able to watch tv, but not for long peroiosd or with any interest. The most disturbing physical symtom to manifest itself has been a severe vertigo. I cannot even tilt my head without swooning to the point of feeling faint. No way i can drive like this. ill pass out turning head. i swoon every time i stand up or move my head in the slightes. this is in addition to ongoing jpain , severe nerve pain, which has me crying out right now. to make it worse, moving head makes me dizzy, gives me vertigo. wont e surprised if goddamned piesces of shit fuckers have messed up my inner ear again, migraine has been so severe like last time i had this vertigo, but i no longer have insurance to get it fixed. God knows the stupid mdds ofthis medical system wont know how to heal it, cant afford physocl therapist.

No comments: