Saturday, October 3, 2009

New pathology caused by alien virus/military intelligence torture

New pathology caused by alien virus/military intelligence torture--severe asthma. My upper back and shoulders are starting to spasm so severely that they are causing asthma--severe asthma in me. I lay awake last night unable to breathe, and coughing terribly when I tried. I don't care anymore. There's no point of going to the doctor where some stupidass allopathic idiot isn't going to take time to ask questions or get facts--why bother when some dumbass in black feeds them a bunch of lies. The thing about ashma (and I am asthmatic right now, just not severely so ) is that it makes the body more vulnerable to other diseases--especially colds and flu. I pray I get the flu. I look for any and all reason to leave this body. Everything I do that I enjoy is denied me--work, relationships, even simple physical exercise. I can no longer do yoga--since my arms are so weak they can't even hold me up, it's a waste of time to find a gym, because the minute I walk in the door, the psychotropic viral shit begins and I have to leave because I'm too fucked up to do anything. I can't even go for a simple bike ride before my body and neck starts spasming so bad that I can't even turn my head or keep eyes open. Yeah, I pray I get the flu-- I pray I get it so bad that this life, with all its slavery, pain and suffering, finally ends. Time to start another day in hell, with arms that are so weak they can't hold a coffee cup and head so heavy, I can't lift it up. Entire body tortured, wracked, made worse by pain in lungs and inablitly to draw deep breath.

No comments: