Thursday, October 1, 2009

More dreams of cockroaches

More dreams of cockroachesin a dilapidated house. Also dreamed of being anally raped (much as I did dream of NASA astronauts anally raping me). I put my hands around throat of rapist but had no strenght to kill. could not recgonize. I dont know if im on psyhcotropics or if the download shit has just been intensive but it will be a nonfunctionaling, painfilled day. The level of torture i experiecne at the hands of these nazis is just unbelievable but i dont care. i was born a free woman and i will suffer as a free woman and i will die a free womna. jead hirts amd os temder/ ,u face os b;pated amd swpollen from all the excess lymphhtic fluid. When God, will this torture end> Not today, I have to accept i am a prisoner of war in the fight between good and evil (and it is evil pulling the strings on the torture of my body). I am a prisoner of conscience who has to stand up for what i know and believe to be trye. I am a medical victim whose RNA/DNA is being radically changed so that I become a host body for the most loathsome and ungodly kind of evil alien being. And I suffer from the most incredible pain every day of my life but can get no medical treatment or amelioration. BBut I have to be strong to be ture to myself , no matter the pain level, the cockroaches, the unending torture. I am a prisoner of war.

No comments: