Saturday, October 24, 2009

Luciferians at it again.

Luciferians at it again. I told Dale I would scream if I were screwd, and IM SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. Cab anybody hear? Most certainly not the toruring pricks who keep doing these painful psychotropic downloads on me. So Listen people. This is not the work of God, the sacred, the holy, angels, or even beneficent beings. This is the work of luciferian elements. God is a wooer, not a rapist, and what i experience is nothing but the most excruciatinly painful psychic and physical rape, though my torureres were gracious enough to allow me a couple of days when I almost felt human, but not whole, either physically or spiritually (too complicated to go into when i am so sick but i know what it is to live life to the full, n it certainly hasnt happened for years now). Anywat diwbkiads begab wguke was washing dishes. try so hard to get my house clean but everuu time i begin a project, the goddamned download starts, and with the agonizing muscle spasms, which right now r so bad i cannot even stand. i never know when the spasm is going to go and literally nearly knock me to ground. then there is the brain--the immediate shut down of ability to interface with reality all i can do is lie in bed and groan. no tv tonite. too mcuh pain. dont know if i can do yoga tomorrow. not if legs r like they r now. cant even lifte them. totally dead. too dead to even get in shower so im really going to have to wake up early tomorrow if i make it to yoga. right now too sik to care. bed.

No comments: