Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another level of torture begins

Another level of torture begins--constant migraines, nausea, and vertigo. I spent part of the day laying down with a sheet wrapped around my head. Felt a lil better after taking a fiornal (but I can't continue to take fiornal--i don't have enough of the medication)/ Went for a bike ride, it was a lovely autumn day in the bosque--the kind that makes me long for intimate companionship. Then back home to more nausea. I can feel the tenderness in my head, the bulging need for pressure in my neck and constant vertigo and dizzinesss. The eyes once again do not want to open. Couldn't even watch tv because the images were making me even more nauseaus--especially of motion. Tried to do some shaking, but i was so sick that i could not shake until i laed down and just moved my legs. On top of it all, I am sick with sweaty heat and nauseza. even writing this , i feel the goddanned shit downloading, the heat , nausea, ssick. i probably will end up taking fenergan. too sick to write anymore

No comments: