Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some relief from the psychotropics

Some relief from the psychotropics but body is completely wracked and out of whack from the last two days of relentless muscle spasms. My lower back is so messed up that I literally cannot stand up straight, walk normally or twist to clean myself after using the toilet. My lower back is completely curved into maximum scoliosis. My head still hurts and is tender. No time for self-pity though. One thing is clear. The goddamned pieces of shit responsible for my suffering will not let up. I have to take whatever respite I get and try to catch a psychic breath. I have to try to do somehting about my wracked, spasmed back, I have to clean house, do laundry and go grocery shopping before the fucking pigs turn the screws on their psychotropic rack once again. One good thing about clarity--helps crystallize the hatred to and resistance against these manipulative lying pigs and everything they stand for and attempt to achieve. Every day that I lay in bed, unable to move with suffering and pain, I pray that my agony count against their ambitions and agendas. One thing I know about this whole co0mplex of power tripping abusive torturers and tools of Satan, is that they know (and are very adept at) the power of the spirit world. It is the only power open to me, as powerless and trapped and truly sick as I am. No time for self-pity. Have to try to do something for my poor, abused, muscle spasmed body.

No comments: