Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TPTB have really amped up the torture

TPTB have really amped up the torture in the last couple of days. My legs are walking stumps. I am in so much pain from my nerves on my left side from hips to knees, even tho i cant feel my legs. Migraine headaches from the downloads which make me nauseas. But overall, I am happy, happy because the morhterfuckers, no matter how they try, can't destroy my free will. And I choose to be fully human, fully alive by insisting upon acting on my free will no matter the pain and suffering, and pain and suffering r pretty bad right now. The only question i ask myself now, is whether it is time. appropriate to take things to the next level. When I have nothing to lose. but its not just about it--taking things to next level could have widespread repercussions that i wouldnt want. But honestly, can i stand by and suffer while these fuckers try to force their warped evil vision of reality on all of America???? Some things to ponder in next few days, hard to think when i am so fucked up on drugs and with unending pain.

No comments: