Thursday, May 13, 2010

Still dragging

Still dragging from the time I get up to the time i go to bed. It is so hard to do anything. My house is a mess, I am not cooking, I just am kinda going thru life watching tv and sleeping. I want to be more active, but it is so hard to do anything at all. Fortunately, it is not hot yet. That is what I feel like--like I am living in 115 degree heat and it takes too much effort to move, or as if I am moderately hung over--not to the point of nausea, but to the point that i just don't give a f.... I finally broke down and took a pharmacy vitamin D pill. I don't know if or how they tampered with it, but it doesn't matter. I'm so drugged up anyway, what is a little more? Maybe it will make me sleep, which is the only thing I am living for right now. Had an interesting dream. I would interepret it, but I am so drugged that the brain can't put the images in rational format and thought. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: