Monday, May 10, 2010

Yanked from one drug to another

Yanked from one drug to another as I try so hard to get out of my head and into reality, but it is so hard when one implant after another, one psychotropic after another just keeps going off in body and brain. A lot of thinking going on, but unable to organize it rationally because the drugs undercut my mental health so badly. Wonder if people are finally getting smart about the new media and the NWO plan to turn us into a bunch of image driven, telepathic autistics....too sick to go into it any further. I no longer know who is good guy or who is bad guy. I just know I long for the peace of a contemplative, rational mind and a normal working and social life--none of which I have been allowed for years. Looking at my eyes, it is clear I am going to have a night from hell (had the brain rushes lat night but could still sleep). I don't think that will happen to nith. Got the crawlies all over body again. Nothing for it. My life is hell. ...................

No comments: