Saturday, May 1, 2010

Terminated

Terminated from the job. Still trying to figure that setup out. I have some interesting theories, but Im still chewing it. I can say that I was being monitored for how the drugs affected me--and monitored with a very sophisticated and incredibly subtle telepathy. Having said that, I can still state that I am drugged up. The drugs have changed. My body isn't so rigidly locked in muscle spasm anymore, but I am on something that makes me so tired and dragging that it is difficult to move. The last time I went to yoga was Thursday night, and it is a very restorative class, but even so, for the entire class, all I wanted to do was lay down on my mat and sleep. Frid and Sat I didnt go to yoga because I couldn;t get out of bed to make it to a 12 NOON class. Even now I am so tired I just want to lay back in bed and sleep. Kitchen is a mess, but all my high energy that enables me to keep a clean house is gone. Im not going to be able to do anything today. Maybe later i can clean kitchen, In the meanntime, I cannot even bear to listen to music, body is shutting down.

No comments: