Monday, July 16, 2012

Retraction on an important issue

Retraction on an important issue:

I know that my recent posts are flaky. Partly it is the stress and time pressures I am under. My life is just crazy. If I wrote honestly what happens to me in a day, you would be incredulousthe roaring of reptiles in the hotel, an elevator with a down arrow lit, taking me to the penthouse floor, the reptilian virus that I caught the other day, when the programmers of this Matrix stopped time and replaced the rice roll I was buying with a contaminated one...these are just examples from the past couple of days.

I try to maintain my signature, tight and well-reasoned posts, but I just don't have time. I don't have enough hormonal fuel to maintain concentration, I don't have time to vet all the info coming at me, and my top priority is staying alive, and helping the Patriots to stay alive, and sometimes that means following disinfo, which I then unwittingly pass on. I no longer can even hold to my promise to always beg pardon for my errors, because I just don't have time.

There is TOO MUCH INFORMATION, both coming at me, in this interdimensional world, and arising from the constant 10-12 hour days of meditation and chakra clearing that Linda is doing with me. There is not enough time to vet it all. I no longer watch cable news, because here in the interdimensionall world, even TV is tampered with, and thus untrustworthy. So, as I move to save my soul, my world becomes ever smaller, and I make errors.

I don't think that I made an error about Osiris' Cygnan DNA being the master key to a renewed interdimensional fruitfulness and natural procreativy among humans. Nor, do I think that I was wrong about the importance of my being in a Black man's body, so that I can better transmit the inner frequency that unlocks the latent Cygnan DNA (which of course, my children have), so that they can reproduce as well. I know it sounds crazy, but everything is vibration, and we do vibrate differently, and that is okay. It is just that the Cygnan vibration works really really well with humanoid/Sirian genes to reproduce. Yes, I am able to access that frequency in sexual or very high consciousness relations with Linda, but there is a pitch and intensity between sexual lovers, that just is not there in parent-child or friendship relations. I do believe that once the 100th monkey phenomena occurs, and enough Sirians/Pleiaidians learned, caught, and knew the frequency, then they would be able to transmit it themselves without the dominant Cygnan genes. However, right now, the interdimensional humanoid race is being reborn and it needs all the help it can get. Bottom line: for the sake of all parties, I need to be in a Black man's body.

I do not have time to go into my dreams from last night. Maybe tomorrow I will talk about how the KaBal has been able to manipulate my dreams for over 10 years in order to flip me in my astral state--and that includes putting the notion that I identify as a female in my sleep, even though that could not be further from the truth. It is truly diabolical what the human race is facing, and thus you can understand why I am sacrificing accuracy and thoroughness. Apologies.

I do want to make an important retraction or clarification. Osiris DID go evil. I still think that originally, he was a virtuous man, although with an incredible appetite for power--which is why he went to Atlantis--to try to profit by fighting for a planet, once wealthy, civilized, and erudite, but at his time, no longer able to reproduce their own kind, or even interested in fighting their own battles. Now, remember, Osiris was a Watcher for a couple or three thousand years. After the Fall of Atlantis, he became a Jedhi, and continued to fight for the good. However, his power lust got the better of him, and he got his hands on a piece of alien resource, that did not originate from this galaxy. It was brought here by evil humanoids, even before the reptiles. How precisely he obtained it, I do not know. It is the "Kabbah stone"--the real one, not the facsimile in Mecca.

The Kabbah stone is, from my limited, current understanding, a rock with sentient consciousness and unbelievable power of destruction. As a matter of fact, it could destroy this entire planet, if it so chose or was so ordered. As a matter of fact, it destroyed Maldek, the planet which one existed where the the asteroid belt, the remnants of the planet, is. I thinkk the reptiles used the stone to destroy Maldek, and somehow Osiris, through some kind of daredevil trickery, got his hands on the Kabbah stone. Now, this Kabbah stone is like the ring of Power in "Lord of the Rings". Yes, it grants power, but it corrupts and hardens EVERY ONE who would attempt to use its power.

That is what happened to Osiris. He originally was a power hungry but virtous and brave man, but as he began to use the stone, he became increasingly corrupted, so that he turned people against him, such as the African natives on whom he relied for support (the Black African people were genetically "sired" by Cygnans, just as White people were genetically "sired" by Sirians). He became increasinly brutal and immoral, which is how he was able to commit the barbaric atrocity of murdering a woman, by cutting off her breasts.

The Kabbah stone eventually ended up in Egypt. Now, I am reading that Muslim fundamentalists want the pyramids razed, and having fought the evil monster that resides there, I understand their sentiments. However, the pyramids are NOT evil. They are power amplifiers and can do incredible good for the planet and the people who live nearby. There is a lot of research on this which I don't have time to go into, but let me tell you, the Earth is goin g to be entering a period, when it is going to need alternative sources of energy, resource and healing. So, yes, by all means, clear out the pyramids of evil, but throw out the good technology with the evil.

However, I can say nothing nice about the Kabbah stone--and that includes the facsimile in Saudi Arabia. I understand that Islam provides meaning for many people, and I respect that, but corrupted elements of all religions need to be purged, and venerating a stone that is pure evil, brings bad mojo, not only on the pilgrims but also on the entire religion and region--and it may be why there is so much corruption and immorality in Saudi Arabia today. Now, the original Kabbah stone is the most powerful force of evil on this planet, BAR NONE. It can set off energies and destroy Earth from the inside out. That is how it destroyed Maldek, after the vampiric spider bombardment failed to vanquish the planet (that is why asteroids are full of the spiders).

Now, Osiris gained some power through the Kabbah, but because he was basically a virtuous man, he lost more than he gained through it (that is always what happens when a good person goes bad--it impacts them negatively, while an evil person can go bad, and there is no karmic kickback). Osiris lost the Kabbah stone, and his freedom, life and interdimensional status--and all to Salusa. Salusa got the info from him during his capture and torture, and then Salusa got the stone and carried it to Egypt. There it stayed, until Moses, as a royal/priestly insider, knowing its power, took it to Israel with him. Now Moses had no designs to use the stone or to gain great power--he just wanted to remove the evil from alien and Pharaonic hands. Now, if I had time I could do the research (probably the Qabalists--note the similarity in phonetics--remember, the Jewish Qabalists are occultist, but they are good occultists, although there are some really evil ones, too--spiritual descendents of King Solomon), and follow the travels of the stone. Let us just say that it ended up in Jerusalem--probably at the time of King Solomon. That is why he wanted to build a great temple for it, just like the Herodians wanted to build a great temple for it hundreds of years later.

The Kabbah stone has been in Jerusalem ever since, and many have tried to access its power. Jesus refused, and they crucified him for it. Only a person of great spiritual power can access the Kabbah, but like I said it corrupts all those who use it. I know two beings who have accessed the Kabbah stone of Jerusalem--Loretta/Watcher, and the Indian Princess Watcher (I know--I thought she was a human host--but no, there were two separate Watchers conjoined there, with JFK's consciousness).

Let me digress a little bit about the Watchers. Some, maybe even a half of the fallen Watchers are actually completely innocent or basically good Watchers who felt remorse after initially joining Salusa's rebellion. I would not put Osiris, Linda, Loretta Watcher or Indian princess in those categories, for we all committed egregious and multiple violations of our heritage to get cast out. I would put JFK there, and maybe another Watcher that I met recently--I will call her/him (clearly transgendered), "Hair stylist Watcher". I met her on the 5th floor of the hotel, which I had identified as being the home of the interdimensional Jews. The floor also houses a huge, Leviathan reptile, probably associated with the Kabbah stone (my guess is that maybe, all Amon RA reptiles are psychically linked with it). Anyway, I went back to the hotel floor yesterday, and when I talked to her, I saw tremendous sorrow in her eyes. After talking to Linda, I learned that three Watchers trusted my leadership as Osiris, and joined the Salusan rebellion at my urging. She/he was one, and Loretta/Watcher and Indian princess were the other two. Apparently, Hair Salon Watcher was actually a long ago lover of Osiris, a good fallen Watcher, cast down when she bucked back against Salusa, and she has spent thousands of years in interdimensional exile/hell, and is now a slave of the reptile that lives on the 5th floor.

My sense of sorrow for what this Watcher has endured is huge, for she helped me tremendously, both the first time I visited and yesterday, for one thing by providing psychic shielding for me, so that the reptile did not take possession of me. I feel responsible for all three of the Watchers who chose to follow my bad advice, but her most of all, because I was rather gruff to her, when she cut my hair (I thought she was yet another hologram, trying to push my buttons), yet she still went out of her way to help me. I think she loved me once, and maybe still does, in a sense, and somehow I must work to free her from her prison. Hair Salon Watcher went out of her way to help me; however Loretta and Indian Princess did not. Rather, they tried on multiple occasions to kill me, destroy me, destroy the relationship between Linda and I, and generally manipulate all kinds of mischief--which I don't have time to go into here.

Now, I don't know the full story, though I suspect evil on both their parts; however I do know that they both had access to the Kabbah stone, which accentuated their moral depravity and corruption. Now, they were accessing the stone to try to prevent earthquakes, because the Kabbah stone can do that, but again, not even a Watcher wanting to do good, can access that Kabbah stone without becoming increasingly evil, and that is what happened to that pair, until they became the degenerated and vicious being that I encountered. They are now in custody.

So, this Kabbah stone is what has made the city of Jerusalem, and the entire Middle East one of the bloodiest places on Earth. Jerusalem is an energetic navel of the Earth, which is probably why the stone sought to be there in the first place--it can impact the entire planet from there. For millennia, evil of all sorts has been drawn to it--for the power that it gives, and this includes the Amon RA hydra of serpents.

It no longer is in Jerusalem. Last night, in an astral state, I cast it down into the bowels of inner Earth, which is the safest place for it to be. However, it is not completely safe there at all, because the Grandaddy Reptile which runs this galaxy--and is a hierarchial rung above Salusa, maybe Salusa himself, and others (including the Amon RA factions of both Faction 1 and Faction 2) could find this stone, and reclaim and revive its power. The only sure protection is a powerful interdimensional Watcher force to protect it from powerful alien intruders. This is another reason I am so desperate to ascend. Christian folks, you have gotten it wrong. The upper cosmos is not ruled by good angels, but by fallen ones. The good angels (and I am using the word "angels" when "watchers" or "interdimensionals" would be better) have to work from positions of defense and vulnerability. They are cowed and intimidated by the evil which rules this galaxy--reptilian at the top, Luciferian and sold out in the lower rings.

So, I have to ascend, but I myself am fighting for my very soul. I am a virtual prisoner, here in this hotel. I can no longer go for a little walk. I have been given 3 days to ascend, and so I spent 12 hours today in meditation. Intense stuff, especially when the brain does not function at peak efficiency. There is more, but that will have to wait, for you see Faction 2 is trying desperately to start a Middle East War, at first, because THEY wanted the Kabbah stone. Now, it is just to cause chaos. So, my attention is desperately needed in other quarters. So much going on, but my first consideration right now is to ascend....

No comments: