Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another fucked up day

Another fucked up day--again too sick to do yoga. The goddamned Christian zealots are at it again. dont those motherfuckers ever get the message. Yes I am spiritual. Yes I am Christian. No I AM NOT CELIBATE. NO I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE OF ME AS A WOMAN, LESBIAN OR HUMAN BEING. I guess ratz agenda now is just to listen in on my sleep, and then try to use me after my death to support his evil agenda. NO NO NO. Christianity, ALL religions, need a fundamental overhaul to have any meaningful impact for the future. Yes I have ideas, but I am kept too drugged up to ever write or speak about them, while the goddamend Nazi/Ratz boys who truly are in the service of their goddamned angel Lucifer (and also high up in the agencies and govt bureaucracies) make my debilitated condition a justification for further abuse. I truly am tired, tired of neverending goddamned drugging, headaches, pain, loneliness, enforced isolation and celibacy. But I won't give you shit. Anything you want you stupid pricks you will have to steal from me in my sleep. Tired and sick and got a fucking headache. Running out of fironal while they tell every goddamned doctor i go to that i am a dope addict. hate the bastards.

No comments: