Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So what do I owe this respite to?

So what do I owe this respite to? Two days of pretty good functioning. I can't say that I am healthy, but I am functional. I am suffering from headaches, shooting nerve pain in my left thight, weak muscles in my biceps and arms and legs, and a complete lack of energy whenever I try to do anything. But at least I can do some things. I cleaned house a little bit, stocked my fridge, and am trying to figure out how to work, but I know I cannot work fulltime right now. I still am not myself, nor healthy enough to do fulltime work. I also am worried about the vibes in the air. Things aren't feeling right. All I can do is pray, and keep praying. If they sock the shit out of me tomorrow with psychotropics, at least I've got plenty of food and water. Amazing, how I struggle to obtain just the basics of life. I tried to play a little music today but the energy level and the emotional reasonance just isn't there. But overall, a good past couple of days...

No comments: