Friday, August 14, 2009

Wasted day after a terrible nite

Wasted day after a terrible nite--brain was hacked again--now the dumbasses are trying to tell me, if I understand it right, that I was "cast under a magical spell centuries ago" when I was, apparently, so they say, one of them, and so am bound and obligated to obey them once again. Quite clearly, these motherfuckers never heard of free will. They have no regard for any value by which I live my life. I don't want to deconstruct my dream because I refuse to give those assholes any weapon or though or idea that they can use against me. In my dream I knew that I was being visited by evil spirits and cried out in tongues for protection. I have one question for myself--is the foreign language I am using the divine gift of tongues for protection or am I being duped in my unconscious to channel? No one will tell me the answer. I have to figure it out for myself. Now I just have to make sure tonite that I sleep, even if I have to knock myself out with alcohol. I can't have another horrible nite like last nite. My body wants to sleep, to rest, but I have evil forces lurking, waiting to pounce on me at every opportunity. I am too sick to care, to sick to read, to sick to think. All I can do is pray in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, to save me from these evil, sick forces.

No comments: