Sunday, August 2, 2009

So are the fucking pricks giving me lithium?

So are the fucking pricks giving me lithium? fucking assholes never learn anything. they dont fucking care. if they cant get me to do their fucking satanic dirty work or be some stupid fucked up celibate saint that ratzinger can pull puppet strings on, they dont give a fuck what happens to my mind or body. worried about gaining weight again. too goddamned sick to even go for a bike ride. spend all day laying with towel wrapped round head. a good day is one in which i can watch tv. cant do yoga. too fucked up to even bend down dand touch toes. what i really want to do is get drunk (which is what makes me suspect lithium--getting drunk is only thing that makes me feel better) but i am so worried about weight gain that i try not to drink. besides it would require driving and i am too fucked up to drive. too fucked upf or anything. God let this nitemare end. i cant even do brain vibration. body so inert and catatonic it wont even vibrate. that s pretty fucked.

No comments: