Friday, August 21, 2009

Dreams last nite confirmed

Dreams last nite confirmed what psychic impressions told me 4 days ago--my current jpsychotropic hell is instigated by the SAME GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING STUPIDASS CHRISTIAN NAZIS that have been responsible for my suffering for over 12 years. THAT GODDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT DAVE DENNY and his stupidass harem just don't know the first rule of Godliness, Christianity, and spirituality--that is, that individuals are free to choose (of course, if I were a man, then their approach would be a lot different--I know this after talking to them for two years--they honestly believe that males are the only ones truly in the image of Christ). Well guess what assholes--I told you 12 years ago, and every goddamned day of my life that I lose to suffering, pain, and your goddamned torture, I am more and more confimed--I DO NOT CHOOSE your sick version of Christianity. Torture me all you want, do everything in your power to destroy my humanity and my life. I've dealt with sick patriarchal bastards before, and inside, I will keep myself hidden until I am free to come out and choose my life, my vocation, and my lesbian lover. Until then I just drag myself through life. Dragging is the appropriate word. Even tho' I feel much better today I still am so drugged I can't see straight, have difficulty walking upright (thanks to three days of having a locked sacrum because the goddamned drugs spasm my muscles), and still am somewhat catatonic and not in reality. But guess what assholes? FUCK YOU DAVE DENNY. FUCK YOU SPIRITUAL LIFE INSTITUTE. FUCK YOU OPUS DEI. FUCK YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. FUCK YOU ALL YOU GODDAMNED ROGUE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN AGENTS IN THE SECURITY AGENCIES. AND MOST OF ALL FUCK YOU RATZINGER, YOU SATANIC SPAWN. I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER SERVE YOU. So, now, go ahead, feed me more drugs to try to change my mind. That is all you stupid bastards know how to do--coerce and destroy in the name of God. Death is preferable to life right now for me, but as long as I draw breath, I will protect my soul from you and your sick, warped hateful religion.

No comments: