Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goddamned mofos

Goddamned mofos have fucked me up majorly. Barely able to function. cant walk. my foot muscles now are spasming, not just ankles, legs dead. arms cant lift because nerve pain from allTHE FUCKING GODDAMNED IMPLANTED SHIT IS MESSING UP MY NERVES. Goddamned assholes poisoned my milk and i think my goddamned meds once again--fine fucking assholes, i will just quit going to yoga. i am so fucked up all the time whats the point anyway. of course i know you don't give a shit, and that you gota all the plans to murder hundreds of athousands of americans and and millions of others--all to make your goddamned filthy money and destroy the people who are the salt of the earth. so i know i got nothing coming nor nothing to expect from you but evil, hatred, totalitarianism, and murder. I can do nothing but pray. soon i wont be able to walk at all.

No comments: