Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woke up feeling like shit

Woke up feeling like shit with nausea and migraines after going to bed feeling like shit with naussea and migraines. I didn't even take off my clothes or bra. I didn't even brush my teeth. I can't get over what a waste my life is. I was so happy for a few days feeling halfway human, and now its back to the barely able to function mode. I think the calcium was helping me, but its absolutely useless to take as long as my torturers are going to keep throwing more and more psychotropics at me. I am so tired of all this shit. God, please let it end. It has been over 12 years since these goddamned Catholics and their stupid ass opus deid henchmen and dumbasses have let me live my life as a child of God. I am sick of this shit. Sick of it.

No comments: