Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whatever caused the scar on my right ankle

Whatever caused the scar on my right ankle (some kind of laser surgery, done no doubt during one of regular nightly abductions--I'd rather be anally raped--another specialty of the goddamned aliens and their handlers agenda--since I can handle emotional trauma better than physical trauma), and this is creating major complications. My entire right foot is now lame and tender and I cannot put weight on it. I have always had problems with severe pain in my left ankle from the goddamned implants, and now I have it on my right foot as well. The pain is so bad that it makes me cry out. I got my bike back, but I no longer can go for long bike rides. Just as with everything else that is enjoyable to me, the goddamned torturers use it to download their shit (and what is that sticky stuff all over my handlebars????HMMMM, I can't even begin to imagine..yeah right) and poison in my brain so that I can not even go more than a couple of miles when I have to return. I saw video today of Grand Junction and it put the longing in me for hiking in the mountains and cool forest, but with my goddamned brain fried on the fucking implants I can't drive any distance (oh, driving is another one of their fun times to torture me with download shit), and I can't walk a half mile to the park, much less take a mountain hike. No one can imagine my despair at this, but I channel it all into hate--hate of the assholes who are doing this to me, hatred for their agenda and their lies, and just a deep down conviction and fortitude that I will never serve. Hack into my brain all you want you scumbag luciferian worms. I recognize evil and lies and I won't cooperate. All of the pain and body destruction I have suffered, you think I can't stand anymore???? Death before slavery to the forces of evil.

Oh let me not forget to thank the goddamned torturers for poisoing the milk I drink at night to sleep. On top of it all, I am suffering from severe acidic agitation and possibly an ulcer ( who me, have stress????), and the only cure I know (since I can't even go to a goddamned doctor who doesnt believe all the shit and lies that the goddamned aphabet spooks tell them) is milk, and now I can't even drink milk.

No comments: