Thursday, August 27, 2009

Excruciating pain, mindrape, psychosis

Excruciating pain, mindrape, psychosis--that is the process and end result of the agenda of those who have stolen my life and health from me. I talked to my ocusisn yesterday and she told me of the pain of sexual abuse. That is what is happening to me, only on the mental level. But the pain is real, it is physical. I wish i could blow my brain s out when they download their shit. even this morning i am so fucked up. muscles locked head hurts. There is absolutely nothing spiritual about my state of mind when this occurs--rather it is the barren bleakness of psychosis. I realize that if these people have their way, i will go insane--not functional insane, like all truly deeply people are, but nonfunctionally insane. i am not nonfunctionally insane today, but i am nonfunction., once again body catatonic, in too much pain to do anythin except God to releasse me from this hell one way or another.

No comments: