Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fucking shit has started again

Fucking shit has started again--was going out of min last nite as the inquisitors once again started downloading poison shit inot my brain. face was grotesquely swollen as it tried to accomodate all the excess fluid . face didnt even look like me, not to mention the fucking alien eyes that make any true human being want to blow their brains out. got to sleep but this morning im so fucked up its painful to move. every muscle in back is locked. hurt to type, my arme muscles connected to back and they are locked. too sick for coffee or food. cant keep eyes open or read. worse of all i have no foold and lil water. i was going shoppin g on wed so now i am too sick to goooanyhwere. i truly am nonfucntional sick, but spirit stays strong. they can try to change my dna rna all they want, my mind would rather die than cooperate, expecially when living is such misry.

No comments: