Monday, August 31, 2009

Woke up feeling human for first time in nearly a week

Woke up feeling human for first time in nearly a week--that is not saying much but it is saying something. I actually am functioning and present to reality, but as with the emergence from any long illness, I don't feel up to par. My body and brain is truly trashed right now. Still, all I want to do is lay down and shut my eyes, as my eyes still are not working properly, and feel strained to open them. Body needs remedial work. However after a week of being unable to do anything but lay in bed and pray for death, I have too much to do. I don't feel like doing anything except small movements to recovery, but I can't indulge myself. Have to take care of chores and details, no matter how difficult it is. God only knows when the "brain tumor" is going to incapacitate me again.

No comments: