Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trying to recuperate from 2 days of hell

Trying to recuperate from 2 days of hell but body is still really fucked. The back muscles are still locked, and tho I went to gym to try to work out (becuse I cant stand gaining weight and more weight and getting softer and flabbier). I was unable to work out for more than a half hour and could only do five minutes of cardio--body is so weak and stiff. Everytime these fuckers pull a torture routine on me, the body takes a mortal blow, untill now I have no physical strength. I also dpnot have any ability to focus or concentrate. Headache is unremitting. I did manage to go to get groceries. Small vicgtory. I wish I were someone else. but I am not so I have to keep forcing myself to try to stay fucntional and try to do brain vibratioon . too tired right now. suspect i still am on fucking psychotropic drugs that just depress me and make of life just a dragging through mud routine./

No comments: