Saturday, August 1, 2009

Have to force myself to take action

Have to force myself to take action--so fucked up all I want to do is lay inbed with somthing round my head, but I have to fight. GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKERS that are doing this to me, ratzinger, opus dei and nazi catholics--i can no longer adopt a live and let live attitdude. i no longer can sympathize with all the good catholic women and men of faith i have known. The fucking roman catholic religion is evil and under the influence of evil men, and after the 12 years of hell, false incarceration, and worst of all, unrelenting drugging, I have to fight. This religion can no longer have any powerful sway in the world. But there is a religion, or better, "gospel" of Jesus Christ that I would like to see supercede it, but I am so fucked up that I cannot think clearly. But I have to start somewhere. I dodged another bullet this week, and I have to give thanks to God someway. I have to force myself to try to do brain vibration even tho i have no energy so that i cvan think clearly enough to at least wwrite of suffering imposed on me by these sick evil patriarchal pricks that I despise with every ounce of my being.

No comments: