Thursday, May 21, 2009

210 pounds

210 pounds after the latest psychotropic suffering. These people just don't get it. No amount of chemical torture will ever coerce me to cooperate with their RNA/DNA conversion agenda, nor will I ever be a conscious and willing channel for the alien interests, which I find more and more scary with each passing day. But I don't have time to think on that. I continue to struggle with the pain of each day and nite. Reight now, my legs are neuropathic and it hurts to just stand. My left shin is so swollen that its painful to touch--I think white blood cells are fighting the implant there. Every day I look at the flesh that the implants are eating away of my body and worry that my joints are being seriously weakened. My back hasn't been this bad and stiff for years. I don't know how much of it is being thrown out of my yoga routine, and how much of it is the extra belly weight I am putting on, and how much of it is just the body losing the battle to torture. I can't do in yoga class what I did a year ago, and I certainly can't do what I did four years ago before this chemical hell began. My body is under constant and painful attack and spasming. No human being was meant to live this way. My poor body. There is nothing I can do to stop the torture.

...Just took off my long pants and socks. I have the familiar 1/2 inch seams running down my legs, but most distressing is how swollen my ankles are. They are swelling in places they have never swelled before. I would go to the ER if I had somebody to take me. I am especially worried about this left ankle which is so tender and white. I don't want to lose a foot over an infection...

No comments: