Friday, May 29, 2009

Massive amts of csf in head

Massive amts of csf in head and body--my ankles are monstrously swollen, my face is pouched out and red with the fluid that can't drain, and even my finger joints hurt with arthritis--all caused by the excess csf. The mind is functioning, though normally it wouldn't be at this level of excess fluid on my body and brain, but it is definitely impacted. Worse of all is the ADD--as hard as I try I can't concentrate to complete simple tasks like reading a few pages. Then today I noticed that I couldn't spell, because talking to the landlady switched off my brain. Normally I would be able to multitask while talking, tho not as well as others, but I think my brain is much more autistic than it has been since I was a teenager. This is not a good thing. Autism is a handicap--one that I struggled for years to discipline and overcome, and now it is back full force, and there is nothing I can do about it.

No comments: