Friday, May 15, 2009

There's a dent in my cranium

There's a dent in my cranium, where one of the brain implants are. It feels similar to the dents I see in my ankles, knees, and elbows--where the implants are. I am not positive but I believe the implants are destroying live, organic tissue. So the question becomes of course, "are the implants destroying live brain tissue and neurons?" Maybe I will end up with brain cancer soon. As for now, I am trying to survive what I recognize as an an intense, negative psy-ops assault. It has been going on for the last three days or so. Proximity is key. They are taking advantage of a neighbor's expedient absence--an absence that I inadvertently and indirectly made possible. They are utilizing emf' to totally disrupt my brain and sleep (I don't sleep without popping otc sleep pills). For the last two days I have gone to sleep at five in the morning. On top of this misery, I am suffering from severe back spasms and pain. I am trying to get through my morning internet reading, but the pain is so bad that it is becoming laborious to breathe, and very soon I am going to have to lay down on a heating pad. Meanwhile, I try to understand the most recent political fallout--how does it affect me? Well, as long as I am suffering from abuse, it doesn't matter which faction is responsible. Suffering I am.

No comments: