Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fucking pieces of shit

Fucking pieces of shit got me on lithium again. i can tell cuz when i aon lithium, i cant watch sports--no emotions for my team. I GOT EMOTIONS U MOTHERFUCKERS--i wanna kill the son of a tich who put me on this shit that has me so fucking sick i cant even fucking walk. i realize now it started uesterday. was gonna fwrite bout it but i was too goddamned sick. uesterday driving to gym so different from driving from the gym. too sick to make sense of it. knew something was wrong when i did yogzaa--too goddamned tired to do anything. that is what is causing abrain rushes goddamned lithium. How much fucking weight am i gonna gain this time befgore the fuckers finally release me from this goddamned poison and torture. WATERBOARD ME goddamned it . f I want to be waterboarded and get this shit over with in seconds instead of suffering this shit nonstop for fucking dauys on fucking end.

Dreamed last night that someone wanted to feed me rotten grapefruti. whenever i am drugged, i always dream of rotten food, dilapidated hourses, and cockroaches,. another sure sign i am drugged--dreaming of rotten food

No comments: