Monday, May 18, 2009

2:30 in the morning and I am suffering from

2:30 in the morning and I am suffering from the brain rushes that jerk my entire body awake every time I go to drift off to sleep. Doesn't this qualify as sleeplessness and torture, you fucking evil pricks that run our country....Nothing for it but lots of alcohol and tylenol pm. I know it is hell on my liver but at this point I have nothing to live for anyway, but to be a stoolie slave of the most gripping of evil so I look forward to death anyway. My body is not mine; let me slough it off and go back to the Creator. I'm understanding more and more the evil agenda that is gripping and guiding this world, and with each new revelation and understanding I scream hell no, death yes. My contempt for the luciferian occultists (including the governor of the state I currently reside in) knows no bounds. I only live to look for a way that others, hopefully not sold out by people they trust, can evade the hell that has befallen me at the hands of the Great Satan.

No comments: