Saturday, December 18, 2010

all day long

all day long been wondering what fucking drug fucking goddamn jesuit nazi pigs got me on now (no wonder I dreamed of suing them). am I on lithium? cant believe motherfuckers could be so goddamned stupid but entire body is locking up on me. hurts to turn head. getting to point that body is too locked up to clean myself after peeing. then theres the brain rushes, always come courtesy of lithiyum . thank god I ve got bicodin. only thing that knocks me out from miserable hell caused by lithium. figured out what fucking goddamned nazis pibs next move . too sick to write about it. body is soon going to be nearly catatonic. need to try to sleep. must be bad. guy at checkoyut counter thought i was so sick that he told me to tell him if i got any worse--holding on to cart to keep from falling.

definitely on lithium--same old brain/lnervous system brain rushes/body jolts that keep me awake. body is cravig alcohol to feel human but i only have about one shot. will ned to take extra vicodin. only thing that enables me to sleep on lithium is to shut down cns. worried that towmmorrow might be so catatonic might not be able to drive. if i ould drink would feel better. but no alcohol. too sick to get any.

No comments: