Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amends to last post

Amends to last post--I don't really think these luciferian military are "haters"--they are just empty in their spirit, due to the mind control implants which has cut them off from their own humaness.

I am too sick to write any further, though there is so much going on in my mind. Once again, I am drugged and sick as a dog. Yesterday, the implant controls were released, and I felt great--at least until the viral downloads kicked in and scrambled my brain. I will admit I was too hyper, but guess what? I am hyperactive, and have been hyperactive my entire life. It is what gives me energy, joy, love, the ability to multitask, concentrate deeply, and think through thoughts to their conclusion, instead of dragging through life, struggling to figure things out. As a matter of fact, yesterday, before awakening, I dreamed of a woman being resurrected from the dead. That was me--able to live out an emotional fullness and zest for life that the implants slammed back down on me, as of late last night (just as soon as I pulled out my dulcimer to play music...it's been months since that has happened). I know that I was hyper to the point of mania, but all I can say is that my situation is analagous to a dog that is kept tied up on a leash 24/7. When you let it off the leash, it is hyper for a couple of days until the rush of newfound freedom reaches a chemical homostasis. The drugs and implants have me on a leash, and that is no kind of life for a human being at all. I am too sick to continue, am going to take a fiornal and go to bed. I've got another shocking revelation to write, but I want to be healthy before writing it. I am full of rage right now--rage that I now suspect the military is behind my drugging and attempting to get me hooked into the infernal, luciferian computer to which they were so eager to sell out their own free will. Incredible to me that those military commanders want a piece of me, since they deny people like me--LESBIAN< QUEER< DYKE fullness of expression of being in their ranks. I don't fucking think so. I was closeted in a "don't ask, don't tell" work situation in my 20's, and even when I felt individually accepted, that kind of environment is demoralizing, alienating, and a lie, and I refuse to play that bullshit game ever again. I don't understand why they think I am one of them...because I'm white? Stupidasses got a lot to learn. My skin color does denote a certain superficial identity, but it is my SPIRIT that is the source of my true and full identity, and I am NOT part of that luciferian club at all. There is a lot going on, and I wanted to write about it all, but I am too sick and depressed to write. I'm so sick I can't even watch TV_-get motion sickness watching moving images. Wonder what fucking psychotropics they got me on now, thinking they can drug me into their brainwashed, morally zapped, all white, luciferian club.
Nothing for it but to suffer and pray, hoping that I dont get sick from all the fluid and mucous in my head and lungs....Pray to God I don't have a stroke. More than one person has been incapacitated and made comatose by the luciferian computer pushing the cybernetic connection too far and too fast, and twice now, I have feared that I had mild strokes.
I keep editing this post. This tells me I am correctl. I am too messed up to logically write and present a point of view. The brain can't think right in this situation....

No comments: