Saturday, December 18, 2010

Can't believe the shit of these stupid jesuits

Can't believe the shit of these stupid jesuits--a lot more pieces are falling into place about the extensive, years long sexual abuse I have endured at the hands of a truly warped, sexually repressed, dysfunctional and abusive clergy. Since they hate their own bodies and sexuality so much, they couldn't wait to make it happen to me! I feel the need to write further about the jesuits--and how I think they have been behind so much of American tragedy--from the assasinations from Lincoln to JFK. HOwever, as usual, I am so fucked up on drugs that I am severely curtailed in any ambitions or agenda.

After once again, pinpointing my medical problem (and having the goddamned assholes deal with it, after one day of feeling normal, the fucking drugging begins again. I think it is depakote, because I am in the foul, hateful mood that depakote puts me in. In addition, I can't bear any stimuli, whether of sound or light. I am keeping my eyes shut as I type; it hurts too much to open them. Why does this shit continue? Because the stupid fucking jesuit nazi pigs who have spent years denying every civil liberty and human right that I have, who have thrown me in jail and mental hospitals, who have castrated and cliterodectimized my genitalia, who have destroyed my health and bloated my body on drugs ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL, THEY THINK SOME CHEMICAL WOULD EVER PREDISPOSE ME TO ANY OF THEIR SATANIC/LUCIFERIAN PLANS. Well, needless to say they are wrong, but likewise it is needless to say that I can do anything other than suffer in misery. going to be a fucked up day.

No comments: