Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just had a flash...

Just had a flash...I think the motherfucking satanic jesuit spawn are continuing to sexually abuse me vaginally. I am waking up with pain in my interior vaginal walls. I finally figured out that what the fucking goddamned POS Hans did to get me to orgasm in my dream was to stimulate my vaginal G-spot, but because there was no emotion involved, no heart longing to share, no bodily arousal, the orgasm was a complete machine generated fake, which I even knew in my dream. I think the vaginal dryness I experienced for a couple of days afterward was a bodily attempt to say, "no more vaginal penetration." Of course, that doesn't stop POS Hans and his jesuit POSse. But my unconscious now knows the luciferian abuse and deception being perpuated upon me in my sleep, and just involuntarily refuses to cooperate, which could be why I am waking up with pain....I don't know. I don't care. My hatred for these satanic pigs cannot be explained or described...

You know, I remember when all this shit started--back in 2003 or so. I told Sr. Ann about a dream of priests hooking me up to a machine, trying to figure out how to get me to orgasm, and my fury at their stupidity and violating behavior. I told Sr. Ann, "they want to know what brings me to orgasm? Just ask me." The trouble is that most of the hierarchial celibates have lost the capacity to dialogue, especially with women--instead they impose their own beliefs and needs through violation. The other problem is that they don't respect free will. What makes me orgasm is a love encounter with another woman, but they just refuse to accept the reality of my own truth. They may rape me again and again and again. They may reduce my body to a asexual freakish stub of a eunuch, but I will not deny my own truth. It is against my own spirital convictions and beliefs, and nothing will induce me to lie or sell out my own spiritual truth.

No comments: