Thursday, December 23, 2010

Still on Haldol,

Still on Haldol, even though at a lower dosage. It has left me completely enervated, joyless and spiritless--just in time for the holidays!! I am just glad I didn't go home. I really am dragging to just get through life. I really wanted to clean my house for Christmas, but there is no way. I tell myself, "don't be depressed, it's just the drugs, and you will better when you are off them." But it is hard not to get depressed when I am so enervated and lacking personal autonomy. I'm trying to force myself to get up and do some shopping so I will have something fresh to cook for Christmas dinner--it is, after all, the birthday of our Lord (at least, the day we celebrate it on!), for there is no way I am getting out of this house on Christmas Eve. But I am so tired and drugged, it feels like I'm climbing Mt. Everest. Wish I could think through some problems in my mind, but too drugged up. So I might as well shop.

No comments: